Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Health Power 101 Organizer?
- Do I get all three parts of the organizer for $29.95?
- Do all the forms in the organizer need to be completed at one time?
- Does the Health Power 101 Software work on both Mac and PC computers?
- How many family members can use the computer program?
- What are the security features of the computer program?
- On the social security line of the program, do I have to put my full social security number?
What is the Health Power 101 Organizer?
The Health 101 Organizer is system designed to allow an average person without any medical background the ability to create and maintain their own personal medical chart. This system organizes all relevant details about a person’s health history. It is the ultimate personal health organizer.
What are the security features of the computer program?
The most important security feature of the program is the fact that it lives only on your home computer. No information is maintained on this website or any other website. Additionally, each user can password protect access to his or her health profile within the computer program. Also the program is programmed to auto-save and shutdown after 45 minutes of inactivity.
On the social security line of the program, do I have to put my full social security number?
No. The computer program is programmed to only take the last four digits of your SS#, but you are completely free to add as little or as much information you want.